We help people get stronger every day. It’s kind of our thing. And from our experience, it’s pretty rare to come across someone who is gaining muscle at their maximum potential. In response to this observation, we’ve taken some FAQs from our friends at Barbell Shrugged, and put them together for you in this handy dandy guide. In this guide, we’ll cover the following strength FAQs:
- Is it possible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time?
- How long will it take to put on a significant amount of muscle?
- How much muscle can I expect to gain?
- What kinds of food should I be eating?
- What foods should I avoid?
- Can I still put on muscle on a meatless diet?
- How much do I really need to eat to put on more muscle?
- How often should I eat?
- Can I have cheat meals?
- What else can I do outside of training and nutrition to optimize my strength program?
Just fill out this form to get the free PDF > > >